I am a bit late doing this but I really wanted to share my reading and blogging resolutions with you.
1. Read 75 books. I am hoping I will be able to read 100 but I will be happy with 75 this year.
2. Get my TBR pile at home down to 250 books. I'm at about 300 so I would like to read or get rid of at least 50 books.
3. Not buying any books this year. My TBR, as you can see, is far too huge and I feel awful for neglecting my books I bought.
4.I will only read review books and books that I own so no borrowing books!
5. A slight exception the rule above. My boyfriend and I are at different universities at the moment so we thought it would be fun to choose a book a month to both read and then talk about it. I will probably be borrowing a few books for this as we don't have massively similar tastes in books.
1. Blog twice a week. I will be posting mostly reviews as my time is limited and these are what I would prefer to post.
2. Write reviews of books fairly shortly after I read them, within a few days.
3. Connect more with people on twitter and blogs. I have really missed the book community!
So these are my resolutions. What are yours for 2013?